Monday, September 8, 2008

Sister Swap


I just thought I'd share a cute card from my sister, Cindy. We decided to swap 10 cards just for fun! Here's one of hers that I'll share with you.
She used that adorable elephant from In the Wild stamp set. It was stamped in Craft White ink on black card stock. She added some white gel pen accents and rounded the corners. Next, she made a scalloped border out of a black strip using the slit punch. It was placed behind a light gray card that had been stamped in Basic Gray ink with the Baroque Motif swirl. After rounding two of these corners, a piece of gray taffeta ribbon was tied around the card. The elephant was attached with dimmensionals. This whole thing was put on a tent-folded card of Basic Gray card stock.
How adorable! I can see this card being used for a birthday, get well, thinking of you, or any number of occasions! Thanks, Cindy, for a great card!

No comments: