Thursday, October 16, 2008

Another "Kissing"technique card


Here's another card with the Kissing Technique. Again, I used the Fabulous Flowers stamp set. This time I inked the card with So Saffron ink, then inked the smaller stamp (from Fresh Cuts) with Chocolate chip ink. I kissed the stamps together and stamped on a whisper white card. This time I outlined the petals with chocolate chip ink. I like the definitive look it gives to the petals! The background paper was stamped with other stamps from the Fabulous Flowers set, using Cameo Coral ink and paper. The brown-striped paper was used under the So Saffron card, and again under the torn edge of the card. I stamped and punched out the sentiment, using Warmest Regards and the large oval punch. This was was a fun card to do.
Have a great day. I hope you'll try the kissing technique on your next card!

No comments: