Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Mistletoe Christmas card






I chose this mistletoe image from the Cardinal Christmas stamp set. Actually this is a case of a card posted on SCS but I changed the colors and moved the pieces around somewhat. I'll be using this card in my Holiday Stamp-a-Stack coming up next week.

This card uses Wild Wasabi and Rose Red. I love the color combination. It's so vibrant!

I stamped the mistletoe first in VersaMark ink, then went directly into the Wasabi ink pad before stamping the image on the white card. It was then heat embossed with clear E.P.

The background was made with a Cuttlebug embossing folder and the Big Shot. The tab punch is covered with a layer of patterned paper in the Wild Wasabi color also.

The Merry Christmas sentiment is also from the Cardinal Christmas set and is stamped in Basic Black.

The soft green organdy ribbon ties the card together. This set is available in the Holiday Mini catalog until Jan. 18. 2009, and is definitely worth the price of $22.95. Email me to purchase this stamp set or click here to purchase it online from my SU website.

No comments: