Monday, January 26, 2009

Hello, Sweet Stems


I wanted to use some more of this delicious Raspberry Tart DSP. I love this one with the pink floral and green background.
This is a 4 1/2" square card. The floral image is stamped on watercolor paper with Black StazOn ink. I applied a soft olive watercolor crayon with an aqua painter around the image. It is hardly noticeable in the photo. Then I colored blossoms and stem with the aqua painter and watercolor crayons also. Colors I used were Rose Red, Saffron, and Old Olive.
The watercolor paper is distressed on one side with the cutter kit, as is the Old Olive paper behind the image.
The Pretty in Pink taffeta ribbon goes around the card front and is tied in a knot. The little hello tag is from the retired set, A Light Heart. I love how this designer paper coordinates with the Sweet Stems stamp set.
Thanks for visiting.

No comments: