Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Butterbean and Carrots Bunny



With Easter approaching I decided to start some cards for my grandchildren. I love this little bunny that has been in my stamp collection for several years.

I began by stamping the rabbit in black craft ink and embossing with clear embossing powder. I colored him in with markers and an Aqua Painter. Next, I made a mask to cover him up while I brayered the card with Cool Carribean, Gable Green, shaded with Green Galore, and then Garden Green along the bottom edge.

I layered the card with a thin edge of Basic Black card stock. That is layered on Pink Pirouette (it doesn't look pink in the photo), and then adhered to a Green Galore card base.

This card was lots of fun to make! I haven't brayered backgrounds in a while, so it was a challenge for me. I am happy with the result!

No comments: