Friday, March 20, 2009

Top Note Easter Basket


Here's another fun project for you. I used the Top Note die to make this cute Easter Basket. The Designer paper was glued to pink card stock, then cut out with the top note die and the Big Shot machine. Actually, I cut 2 of them out for the front and back of the basket. Inside I folded the bottom flap down on a small brown lunch bag and glued the bag to the inside of the top notes. I used the large oval punch to make the handles. The decorative embellishments on the front are made from the Simple Flower embosslit die, the Little Leaves Sizzlet die, and and the large oval punch. Some pink organdy ribbon and some Easter Grass finish the project. Very quick and easy to do! I hope you like it.

1 comment:

Janette said...

Hi Diane,

I love this cute little basket...where did you get the eater grass from ???
TFS
Hugs
Janette
(janette.morrison@ntlworld.com)