Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Another Great Friend card



I saw a darling card by Amy Sheffer and wanted to case it. Here's my version.

I made this into a 4 1/2 " square card. The colors are Regal Rose, Tempting Turquoise, and Pirouette Pink. I also used some Bella Rose DSP.

The circles are cut from Nestibilities standard and scalloped dies. I used the stem from Embrace Life on the plain circle.

I keep returning to the sweet butterfly from the Great Friend set in the Occasions Mini Catalog. It is just the right size, and so delicate looking! A white Organdy ribbon and a scalloped border punch were added as finishing touches.

I finally got around to trying my Perfect Day rub-ons for the sentiment. What fun, and so easy to use! I punched it out with the word window punch and sponged a little Regal Rose ink on the edges. I think this card is perfect for just about any occasion! Thanks for visiting today. Have a good one!

No comments: