Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Flower Layers



I wanted to use some of my new designer paper for this card, so I chose the Urban Oasis DSP and the coordinating In Color Kiwi Kiss. The petals are cut with the Sizzix Flower Layers die using both kinds of paper. They were curled with a bone folder and sponged with Kiwi Kiss ink. I thought it was cute to alternate the layers of dsp and card stock. A little pearl from the Pretties Kit finishes the flower.

The scallop border punch was used to make the border out of Whisper White paper and then I punched in the middle of each scallop with the 1/16th" circle punch and sponged the edge with ink. The sentiment is from Great Friend stamp set. It was punched out with the large oval punch.

The hardest part of this card was deciding which papers to use! Hope you enjoy it!

No comments: