Sunday, October 18, 2009

Autumn Splendor

re Today's card is from the Autumn Splendor set, available in the Holiday Mini Catalog (#16503 $20.95). The card base was made from Old Olive card stock and folded at the top. I wanted some kind of background so I chose the retired jumbo wheel Rough Texture and Old Olive ink. I really like using the Top Note die cuts, so I cut them from Really Rust card stock and Old Olive dsp, trimmed and layered them on the background. They made a perfect base for placing the leaf and acorn images that were stamped on Only Orange scraps, colored and embossed with Clear EP. The lovely sentiment is from the retired stamp set, Elegant Greetings. It was stamped on Very Vanilla paper with Really Rust ink. Inside the card you will find layers of Really Rust and Very Vanilla paper. They are stamped with the leaf images in the lower and top right corners. This card was fun to make. I'm really liking this stamp set! Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments: