Thursday, October 15, 2009

Le Jardin Botanique square card





I had a few scraps left from recent cards I had made and thought I'd use them up. This card is a 4 1/4" square card. The front of the card was already dry embossed. I love the tree stamp from Le Jardin Botanique, so I stamped it in Mellow Moss. It was layered on a piece of moss card stock and then on another piece of basic black. The sentiment is part of a phrase from a stamp in the retired set, Season of Thanks. It was punched out with the word window and layered on ovals. I couldn't resist a little loop of moss colored checked gingham.
Inside, I stamped the tree again in Mellow Moss. I still have plenty of space for a note, and it gives the card a finished look! I hope you're finding use for some of your scraps, too!

No comments: