Monday, December 14, 2009

Butterfly Birthday

This card is for a friend who loves butterflies! The card base is actually Almost Amethyst, but it looks quite blue in this photo. The stamp set is Inspired by Nature (grass) and the butterflies were cut from the Bigz Beautiful Butterflies die. The designer paper is one of my favorites from the lovely Tea Party package.
The birthday wishes stamp is from the retired Circle of Friendship stamp set. Accessories include the scallop circle punch, and the 1/2" and 1 1/4" circle punches. I used the mat pack and paper piercing tool to make the design in the top left corner. This card is a CASE of one made by DarleneStamps on Splitcoast stampers. I varied the papers and simplified the design a bit, but I loved the layout and couldn't resist giving it a try!
I hope my friend will like her card!

No comments: