Friday, January 8, 2010

Pun Fun gift card

I was looking through my stamps and re-discovered this cute little lamb with a heart. How perfect for a valentine gift card! He is one of the images in the Pun Fun stamp set.
This was really an easy card to make. The card base is a 3" x 6" piece of Whisper White card stock folded in half. Next I punched the scallop trim border on a narrow strip of real red paper. I also punched the border on the bottom edge of a 2 3/4" x 3" piece if Pretty in Pink paper. I layered the scalloped edges together and attached them to the front of the white card.
The little lamb was stamped with black StazOn Ink on a white paper scrap and cut out with my paper snips. I colored the heart with a red marker and attached the image to a red heart that was punched out with the Full Heart punch.
The sentiment, For You, is from the Fresh Cuts stamp set.
I'm planning to make a few more of these. They will be just perfect to go with a box of Valentine candy or a bouquet of flowers!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: