Thursday, January 7, 2010

Pocket Silhouettes Valentine

I've finally finished packing up my Christmas decorations and I'm back into the regular routine again! I hope you're ready to think about Valentines! Stampin' Up! has a new occasions mini catalog and the Sale-a-bration brochure available now with lots of ideas an new products to tempt you. You can view them online or I'll be happy to send them to you. Just call me or send an email to request them.
This pretty card uses the Pocket Silhouettes stamp set. The new scallop trim border punch and the small heart punch are both new items. The main image was inked with markers and stamped on a piece of watercolor paper that had been shaded with Always Artichoke ink and an Aqua Painter.
The sentiment (from Whimsical Words stamp set) is also a new item. This stamp set can be free with a qualifying purchase during Sale-a-bration! I selected the clear mount option so I could see exactly where I was stamping the words. So easy!
The designer paper is available in the occasions mini catalog. It is from the Sending Love Specialty DSP series.
Other supplies: 1/4" real red grosgrain ribbon, Always Artichoke and Real Red markers, Very Vanilla card stock, dimensionals.
Hope you enjoy this card. Check back tomorrow for another idea!

1 comment:

Firenze said...

That is a such a lovely card!
Helen
Firenze Cards