Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Vintage Vogue Friend card

This card uses the new set, Vintage Vogue. I found this interesting layout a while back. I can't seem to find who created it so I could give her credit for the design.
I used the Big Shot to make the embossed design at the top.
The letter F was inked with VersaMark and then Perfect Plum inks before stamping on white card stock, then embossed with Clear E.P. The word friends was stamped in Perfect Plum and cut out.
Inside, I repeated the design with an embossed strip that was layered over some Pale Plum card stock. I like to carry the pattern and color inside the card. I hope you're inspired to try a new layout today!


Supplies:
Stamps: Vintage Vogue(#118598)
Card Stock: Perfect Plum, Pale Plum, Whisper White
Ink: Perfect Plum
Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch (112091), Very Vintage wheel (117693) & jumbo handle, stampin' sponges, Elegant Bouquet textured embossing folder (#115964), oval punches, paper piercing tool and mat pack.

No comments: