Friday, March 26, 2010

Pun Fun Birthday


Just for a change I made this cute birthday card this week. It uses Pun Fun stamp set.
I love watercoloring and this image is a perfect subject. I also pulled out my Itty Bitty Background stamps which I haven't used in ages. They made a perfect look of distant stars on the background layers.
Inside I've stamped some smaller orange stars and the real tiny dots stamp in the Itty Bitty Backgrounds set.
I'll be saving this card for a special little person!
Thanks for visiting today!


Supplies:
Stamps: Pun Fun, Itty Bitty Backgrounds
Card Stock: Not Quite Navy, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Brushed Silver, Water Color paper
Ink: Not Quite Navy, Pumpkin Pie, Black StazOn
Accessories: Aqua Painter, Silver Metallic marker, Movers & Shapers Star Die, Stampin' Sponges, Photo Corners Punch

No comments: