Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Chocolate Bunny treat pouch

Here's a little treat pouch that was made from the Sizzix Pillow Box die cut. My customers all got one as a thank you in their orders this month.

The Chocolate Bunny stamp from the Occasions mini-catalog is clear embossed on Close to Cocoa paper. He was cut out and popped up on one of the Sending Love Kisses notes. It is wheeled in Certainly Celery ink with the Very Vintage wheel (also available in the mini catalog.)

The little flower comes from A Good Egg stamp set, as does the Happy Easter greeting that's been punched out with a word window punch.
Stampin' Up celery grosgrain ribbon was wrapped around the pouch and tied with a piece of pink crochet thread. I was lucky to have some that matched the paper color so perfectly!

Tips: This little die cut goes together easily if it is cut out of card stock. I found the DSP was too light weight to make a sturdy pouch. Also, I found that going over the crease lines with my bone folder made assembly much easier. I put the long side seam together first using Sticky Strip.
Just tuck a little sweet treat inside! The ends will fold in nicely and don't need any adhesive if you plan to use ribbon around the pouch.

I know you'll enjoy this project if you decide to make one!
Thanks for stopping by. Happy stamping!

No comments: