Thursday, April 1, 2010

Voila! card for the Saturday Sketch challenge 144


I created this card for the Stamping 411 Sketch challenge this week. I've been enjoying all of the creations posted on that site and decided to give it a try.
I chose the cute chef from the Voila stamp set. I can't resist paper piecing his clothes to create a distinctive look for him! The delicious Key Lime pie is from the Voila to Go stamp set.
I used designer papers from the Tea Party collection, along with Barely Banana, Certainly Celery, and Almost Amethyst card stock. The chef, the sentiment, and the pie are stamped on Whisper White.
Accessories include the Scallop trim border punch, Champagne Mist shimmery paint (on the pie and platter), pastels (for the skin) and Stampin! Sponges for shading.
Take a look at the other entries for this challenge. You'll enjoy seeing them!
Stop by soon for some more inspiration!

P.S. Well, it looks like I was too late posting for this challenge, as it closed this morning. I guess I'll have to try next time!


1 comment:

Mickey Roberts said...

Don't worry about missing the challenge cutoff, Diane! Your card is certainly a winner!