Friday, April 2, 2010

Totally Tess Top Note


Here's Totally Tess, one of the stamps available from the Spring Mini Catalog. I paper-pieced her pants with some Old Olive DSP and water colored the rest of her with my Aqua Painter and ink refills.
I know you can't see it in the photo, but I used Champagne Mist shimmer ink on her hair and bag after they were colored. In real life it really dresses her up!
I just noticed that these colors are the same as in the Cards & Things Blog color challenge for this week.



Supplies:
Stamp Set: Totally Tess (available in Clear Mount or wood mount)
Paper: Old Olive, Real Red, Whisper White
Inks: Craft Basic Black, Classic Old Olive. Refills: Real Red, Pumpkin Pie,Creamy Caramel, Champagne Mist shimmer ink.
Accessories: Top Note die cut, Real Red marker, magnetic Movers & Shapers die, Sizzix machine, word window punch.

No comments: