Friday, July 9, 2010

Get Well Wishes & Challenge card

Hello!  Thanks for stopping by today!  I decided to share a card that I made following the Sweet Sunday challenge 76.   I used  Certainly Celery, Old Olive, Pacific Point, and Bashful Blue card stock.  The background was embossed with the square lattice textured embossing folder.  I love the texture it adds to the card!

The inside of the card is layered with Pacific Point, Bashful Blue and Naturals White card stock.  The little butterfly is stamped in Pacific Point ink.  The scallop trim border punch was used to create the Old Olive edge at the bottom of the card.
Other supplies used include the stamp sets Watercolor Trio  and Teeny Tiny Wishes, the 3/4" and 1" circle punches, and the Two-step Bird Extra Large punch.  Pacific Point and VersaMark inks were used.  The words were stamped using the Stamp-a-ma-jig positioner.

Just one thing more...
After taking the photo I decided to layer the bird's  wing.  I ran a scrap of Bashful Blue card stock through the Big Shot with  the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, cut out a wing with the bird punch, and layered  it over the darker blue wing, leaving a shadow of blue showing.  I'm sorry I didn't photograph it so you could see the difference it made!

No comments: