Sunday, July 11, 2010

On a Pedestal bookmark card


This birthday card started as a CASE of the one on page 55 in the 2010 Idea Book and Catalog.  I decided to use our Rose Red card stock and some retired DSP, Raspberry Tart.  Following the same layering idea, I chose the pinking hearts punch to make the Happy Everything frame around the words.  I added some little heart brads from my stash to accent the blank side of the card. 



 
On the inside of the card I added a strip of the DSP punched with the pinking hearts border punch.  I stamped the sentiment toward the lower part of the page to allow room for the addition of the corner bookmark. 


I love how the colors on the gift card coordinated with the DSP.   The corner bookmark was so easy to do following the tutorial I found.  







The last photo shows the project completed with a lined envelope using another pattern of the Raspberry Tart designer paper.  I love the way it all coordinates.
I'm so glad you stopped by today.  Have a great day and Happy Stamping!
















 

No comments: