Sunday, August 29, 2010

Tropical Party flip-flops

I made this card for my upline's birthday this weekend.  Don't you love the colors?  I really wanted to use this stamp set and paper, so I started brainstorming.  Flip-flops popped into my head and this is what I came up with.
I found a flip-flop pattern online and scaled it down to fit my card. The skinny pumpkin ribbon worked perfectly for the straps.  This was a fun card to make.  It was not difficult, but a little time-consuming.
The supplies are listed below.
I hope you like it !  Thanks for stopping by.





Recipe:
Stamp sets: Tropical Party, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Papers: So Saffron, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Cherry Cobbler, Island Oasis DSP
Ink pad: Cherry Cobbler
Accessories:  Square Lattice embossing folder, Small and large oval punches, 1/8" Pumpkin Pie Taffeta ribbon, Brights Brads, paper snips, 1/16" circle punch, Stampin' Sponges, sticky strip, snail adhesive, dimensionals

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

What a cute card. I just love this set. Reminds me of that trip to Hawaii we went on in 1998. Wow need to get back there again. Oh well at least I have the stamp set! LOL

Smita said...

This is stunning. I love the flip flops :-)

Smita