Friday, August 27, 2010

Tropical Party

Welcome to my blog.  Today I'm sharing a card I made for some friends who are celebrating a 50th wedding anniversary this week.  Their children are having a luau to celebrate.  What a fun stamp set this is to fit the occasion!
I chose the Stamping 411 layout Saturday Sketch Challenge # 165  to use for this card.  I didn't get it photographed in time to make the challenge deadline, but here it is!  It worked perfectly for this card.

Inside the card I stamped the cute palm tree.  It just carries the theme from front to back!
I'll be sorry to see this set discontinued at the end of the month.  It has been popular with my customers, and I personally love it!    Listed below is the recipe for this card.



 Recipe:
Stamps: Tropical Party, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card Stock: Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip, Tempting Turquoise, Cherry Cobbler

Inks: Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry, Old  Olive, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Square Lattice Textured Embossing Folder, Island Oasis DSP, Extra Large Fancy Flower punch, Small Oval Punch, 1/8" circle Punch, 1/8" pumpkin pie taffeta ribbon, dimensionals, paper snips.

No comments: