Friday, October 8, 2010

Simply Adorned pendant

This little pendant is one of the pretty jewelry charms available from Stampin' Up!  My friend Ruth ordered this a few months ago but I hadn't seen her new creation until this week. 
My photography isn't the best but I hope you are able to see her creative endeavor.  The background is blue card stock. The moon is cut from watercolor paper which was painted with white paint.  The metallic stars are cut from bits of ribbon.   

The cute photo on the back is one of her beautiful dog, Annie, who is a black Bouvier.  Don't just love that big pink tongue sticking out? 
The outside is wrapped with some colored wire  (retired Stampin' Up! product).  Ruth has also attached some tiny pearls and a blue bead from old jewelry pieces.

I hope you're inspired to create a unique pendant of your own!  Thanks for stopping  by today!

No comments: