Mickey Roberts gave me this award, and yesterday I found my name on the lists of bloggers Regina Andari and Catherine Harwood. Thanks to all of you!
As a recipient of this award I am required to tell you 8 little bits of trivia about me that you may or may not know. Then I will share the links to 8 bloggers that have inspired me. So, here goes!
1. I was born and grew up in Ohio, attended Ohio Wesleyan and graduated from Ohio State. I moved to Florida in 1972. My sisters still live in Ohio, so I enjoy visiting there, but not in the Winter! (I'm a pansy when it comes to cold weather!)
2. I taught school for many years, retired in 2001, and immediately joined Stampin' Up! as a demonstrator. I guess I've always been a teacher at heart, so teaching stamping and scrapping is a perfect fit for me.
3. Among my many artistic ventures are making jointed teddy bears out of old fur coats, crafting unique character dolls, and entering craft shows.
4. I have been making lampwork beads for about 4 years and enjoy creating my own jewelry.
5. My husband and I have blended our families with 5 grown children, 12 grandchildren, and 1 great grand baby!
6. I love living in Florida and near the ocean. I enjoy water sports and love to parasail when we have the opportunity to do so.
7. My husband and I do a lot of traveling and especially enjoy the western United States. We are old car buffs so enjoy taking trips in our antique autos.
8. I'm a lefty and a middle child of three, so that's my excuse for being sensitive.
Enough about me! Here are 8 of many bloggers who inspire me ( not in any particular order). Click on their names to visit their blogs:
Thank you all who have inspired and influenced my love for stamping!