Sunday, February 20, 2011

A Cat named Pumpkin

This cat looks a little fat and very independent, but definitely well-loved. Look at the cute bell around his neck!
Well, maybe I'm putting too much thought into it!  I guess I got carried away a bit with this one!
Now for the details:
It is stamped in Pumpkin Pie ink.  I love the polka-dot embossing folder for the background. It really ties into the pumpkin-colored DSP.  The scallop trim border punch was used to give a pretty edge. Also used were the circle and scalloped circle punches.
Inside is the little sympathy sentiment "So sorry for the loss of your little friend."  The envelope is also stamped with the cat image.
I hope the recipients will treasure the memory of their cat when they receive this sweet card. 

Thanks for looking!
 

1 comment:

Mickey Roberts said...

Love the "pumpkin" story! Great card!