Friday, May 27, 2011

Just Believe dressed up


I've made a quick and fun card to share with you !  I've used the Just Believe stamp set for the main image.  It is stamped in Basic Black ink on Perfect Plum card stock.  I love the silhouette look for a clean and simple card.
To dress it up a bit I punched 5 little flowers from Pretty in Pink card stock, using the Itty Bitty Shapes punch pack. I placed them somewhat randomly and added a mini pearl to each flower center.  
 A piece of Pink Taffeta ribbon was added around the middle. The Thank You sentiment from my favorite Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set was stamped and punched out with the small oval punch. The Plum card was attached to the pink card  base with Stampin' Dimensionals.
 This card was inspired by a design from Linda Aarhus.  I loved the layout immediately, but made a few changes in details.  I think this one would be lovely in any of our pretty pastel colors, don't you? 
Please stop by soon for more inspiration.
Supplies:
Stamp sets: 
Just Believe (clear mount) #120453
Teeny Tiny Wishes (wood mount) #115370
Card Stock:
Perfect Plum card stock #101889
Pretty in Pink card stock #100459
Inks:
Basic Black classic ink pad #101179
Accessories: 
Clear Mount Blocks (pg. 192)
Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack #118309
Small Oval Punch #119855
Large Oval Punch #119863
Pretty in Pink 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon #109067
Basic Pearls #119247


1 comment: