Thursday, June 2, 2011

Thoughts and Prayers

I made this sympathy card recently for a friend.  It uses the Thoughts and Prayers stamp set.  The card  base is Always Artichoke, covered with a piece of Pear Pizzaz (In Color Designer Series Paper Packi), then layered with a strip of punched So Saffron card stock.



The inside  of  the card is layered with So Saffron card stock and a strip of Pear Pizzazz (In Color Designer Series paper pack.)

Other supplies include Whisper White card stock, the Sizzix Originals 3 1/2" circle die, Scallop Trim Corner punch, Scallop Trim Border punch, Itty Bitty Shapes punch pack. Modern Label Extra-large punch, Movers & Shapers punch window, Stampin' Sponges, So Saffron ink, Basic Black ink, basic pearls, Liquid glue, Snail adhesive.

Sympathy cards are always a challenge to make because I want them to be pretty but not overly fussy.  I think this one meets the requirements.

Thanks for visiting my blog.  I hope you're having a great day!

No comments: