Friday, July 8, 2011

Framed nature walk


The Nature Walk stamp set was used for this card.  The circle Scissor Plus tool was used to cut the circles.  The leaf is from the Bird Punch XL. 
This circle layout seemed to need  a square card base.  I hadn't used this clear square scallop die for some time, and it seems perfect for this card.

The color combo shouts CAS (Clean and Simple) to me.  I used Sahara Sand and Basic Black.  I like the sharp contrast of colors.
 This card will  be one of my convention swaps, although I only made a few of this one.  Birds seem to be my theme this year, as most of my cards have birds on them!
I'll be posting a few more cards before I head out to Utah for convention.  Hope you'll stop by again soon!

1 comment:

Mickey Roberts said...

Definitely a CAS, but totally elegant!