Saturday, July 9, 2011

Sunny Fun birthday

My  granddaughter has a birthday coming up this month and I wanted to make a card that goes with her birthday party theme.  She's going to have a beach party, so what would be better than this Sunny Fun stamp set that is now available in the Summer Mini catalog!  I borrowed the cute layout from a card created by Connie Babbert.  Of course, I changed the main image to go with her party theme, and also used a different color scheme.
Inside, I selected a birthday greeting from the new Bring on the Cake stamp set, available in the new Idea Book and Catalog.  I love how cheerful and fun this card turned out to be.



















Thanks for visiting.  Hope your day is happy and full of Sunny Fun!

The supplies for this card include:
Stamps: Sunny Fun, Bring on the Cake
Card Stock: Tempting Turquoise, Regal Rose, Whisper White,
Retired DSP
Inks: Black StazOn, assorted Stampin' Write markers, 
Accessories: Aqua Painter, Curly Label Punch, Scallop  Border punch, 1/4" Tempting Turquoise grosgrain ribbon.


2 comments:

Renee said...

I love this stamp set! and your card is adorable, your grandaughter will love it. Have a great day. hugz n blessings.

Mickey Roberts said...

This card is just too cute!!