Sunday, August 7, 2011

Inspired by Nature with Crimped Background

I've been admiring this crimped diamond technique on several cards lately, and when I received one for a swap at Convention I decided to try my hand at it. The image seems to fit inside the diamond shape quite nicely.  I found a Crimped Diamond technique tutorial by Lee Conrey on Splitcoast stampers.  Thanks, Lee, for such great photos and directions!

Inside, I finished the card with another daisy stamp, some sponging around the edge, and a scallop edge along the bottom.


Here are the details:
Stamp set: Inspired by Nature
Card stock: Bravo Burgundy, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White
Inks: Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Old Olive Classic Ink Pads and Stampin' Markers
Accessories: Paper Crimper, Scallop Border Punch, Stampin' Sponges, Old Olive 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon

So glad you stopped by today.  Happy Stamping!

No comments: