Monday, October 31, 2011

Double embossing Welcome Christmas

This card was inspired by one I saw on Stampin' Connection.  I didn't  make a note of who the original designer is.  The shades of green appealed to me for a Christmas card.
The image was stamped with VersaMark and heat embossed with white E.P.  Of course, I used the embossing buddy before stamping and embossing.  I love that little tool and hope SU finds another manufacturer for it soon!
The white was repeated with the scallop trim border and white organdy ribbon.
The background of Old Olive was dry embossed with the Vintage Wallpaper folder, using the  Big Shot.
The green DSP added more interest with another layer.

I really like this vintage look.  A tiny rhinestone was added as a final embellishment. 
Silhouette images are very popular this year.  I hope this one stays around for a while!

Thanks for visiting today.  Stop by again soon!

No comments: