Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Razzleberry Valentine

This card was created from some left-overs from other projects. At first I wasn't sure it would work, but I think it makes an interesting card.
The heart is from the Take it to Heart stamp set.  It was cut out and layered on a heart cut from Very Vanilla card stock.  The patterned paper is from the Paisley Petals DSP collection.
The lacey border was made with the Lace Ribbon Punch and Very Vanilla card stock.  It was layered onto the front of a Razzleberry card. 
The label behind the heart was cut with the new Framelits labels collection of die cuts.  That paper was a scrap I had embossed and didn't use on another project.  I used a sponge dauber to gild the edge with champagne mist shimmer paint. Love that extra little bit of sparkle!  Of course, the little rhinestone on the heart adds some extra bling, too!
These are colors I would not normally have thought of using for a valentine project, but I like the way it ended up.

Thanks for visiting.

No comments: