Friday, October 18, 2013

Fun with Fabulous Florets



Today I am sharing a card I made with one of my favorite stamp sets, Fabulous Florets.


 It was stamped in Island Indigo ink, cut out and attached to a circle of Marina Mist card stock.
The designer paper is from Elegant Soiree,one of my retired favorites.
Of course, any pretty designer paper with coordinating colors would work just fine!
 The bottom layer was embossed with the Modern Mosaic embossing folder.












The inside was finished with the small flower image and  leaves.  I like to carry the color and theme of the card to the inside.  It just seems to add a finished look to the card.


Stamp set: Fabulous Florets
Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Marina Mist, Island Indigo
Ink pads: Island Indigo
Accessories: Modern Mosaic embossing folder, 2 1/2" circle punch
Sizzix Big Shot and standard cutting pads.


I appreciate your stopping by today.  Happy Stamping!


No comments: