Thursday, October 17, 2013

New Daily Deals Available!


Stampin' Up! is now offering daily deals that last for just one week.  The new deals are advertised every Tuesday.  You can use these special prices for online orders or order through me direct at my stamping events.
FYI -- when ordering online the special price won't show up until you add the item to your cart.

Check them out for great savings!  Just hop over to my Online Store in the column on the right to place your order or contact me for more information.

A very nice fellow demonstrator shared this photo she altered showing the US prices of the daily deals since they are not revealed until you put them in the cart online. You can use this to promote them -- online or via email. Free to use -- promise. You can read more about the weekly deals that will be announced each Tue. in an update on the demonstrator site. I posted this photo on my blog with some info to  help publish them. You can download the photo from here.


No comments: