Saturday, November 23, 2013

Frosty gift card holder

I was so excited to see the Best of Snow set for the November selection of the Best of  25 years stamps featured by Stampin' Up! as part of the 25th anniversary of the company.
It reminded me of my retired Frosty stamp set which I have saved among my favorites.

I used my Frosty stamp set to make this adorable gift card holder. 
I also used a greeting from the retired stamp set Bells and Boughs.
The envelope punch board was used to make the clever closure.
I found a tutorial with directions for this project from Jackie Topa.


 Below is a picture showing the inside of the card.  I love how the insert pulls out to reveal the gift card.

The next photo shows a closeup of the pocket.  I wrapped a strip of dsp around the pocket to hold it in place.  

This is a wonderful project to use for a gift card holder and would hold cash or a check as well!   The Best of Snow stamp set will work perfectly on this project.

Best Of Snow Clear-mount Stamp Set
Best Of Snow Clear-Mount Stamp Set     #134387                                                                  
Price: $14.95
Click on my Online Store in the column on the right to order your Best of Snow stamp set.

Thanks for looking.  Hope your day is wonderful!





No comments: