Monday, November 25, 2013

My Friend card

 I pulled out the My Friend stamp set a few  days ago.  It had only seen ink once before.  I selected it to make a thank you card for a friend.


I used the Fancy Fan embossing folder for the first layer on top of the card base. I like the delicate look it gives to the background.
The next layer was the main image, stamped in shades of green.  It was lined by another layer of card stock directly behind.
The  sentiment was layered on top. It was attached with a dimensional dot on the right end and a glue dot under the left end. A tiny decorative brad was added for interest.
This card went together quickly.  I really like a single image that can be used as the focal point for the whole card.
I found a piece of retired DSP which was a close match to the card, so I used it to line the envelope.

Below is a another view of the card and a  peek at how it was finished on the inside.














Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: