Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Fast and Fabulous Birthday card

This pretty birthday card was made with the Fast and Fabulous Hostess set, Sweet Summer Sale-a-bration, Perfectly Penned, and Yippee Skippee stamp sets.  I've seen several cards that have used this open circle design, and I was anxious to give it a try.


 Here's how I made it:
I stamped the green leaves and colored them with a marker.
Stamped flower image on scrap paper (using Stamp-a-ma-jig) and cut it out.
Stamped the greeting, cut it out with paper snips, glued it to Basic Black card stock, then cut it out again.
Stamped the inside.
Cut out circle with die and Big Shot.
Assembled the card.

This photo shows the layering.










Here's the inside.















 .

I hope my friend likes her card.

Card stock: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Basic Black
Ink: Garden Green, Strawberry Slush, Certainly Celery  marker, 
VersaFine Onyx Black
Accessories: 2" circle die, paper snips, Stampin' Dimensionals,
 Big Shot, Magnetic Platform.


Thanks for visiting,