Thursday, June 12, 2014

Petite Petals Plus More

While  browsing through the new catalog I found a card on page 125 that I liked. When I started to make my card, I decided to step it up a bit. 
Using my Stamp-a-ma-jig and a stamp from Summer Silhouettes I created the background for the small area on the front.  The Chalk Talk Framelits, Petite Petals stamp set and punch, and Bitty Banners stamp set and Framelits completed the front.  The  beautiful swirl is from Everything Eleanor.

The inside of the card was stamped with the same swirl.  I like to decorate the inside, stamping lightly so it can be written over if necessary.





List of Supplies:

Stamp sets: Petite Petals, Itty Bitty Banners,  Everything Eleanor, Summer Silhouettes
Card Stock: Crisp Cantaloupe, Garden Green, Calypso Coral, Whisper White
Ink: Crisp Cantaloupe, Garden Green, VersaMark,
Accessories: Gold EP, Bitty Banners Framelits, Big Shot, Heat Tool, Stamp-a-Ma-Jig, Basic Rhinestones, Stampin' Dimensionals

Thanks for visiting,

No comments: