Friday, March 27, 2015

Birthday Gift Bag


Have you seen the cute gift bag for treats?  It also works for a gift card holder!
The card with the birthday greeting is below the decorated gift bag.
I love the accessories that come with this framelit package.  You can see the "enjoy" sentiment and the  star on the bag.  The tiny row of stars is shown on the bottom of the insert.



e
This photo shows the card insert for a gift certificate or cash.  I designed it to fit inside the bag.  It has a narrow belly band to hold it closed, and a baker's twine handle is at the top.

I wrote a personal message on the back of the stamped card that will also be inserted in the gift bag.


I love how this project turned out.  Hope you will give a  treat bag a try.

Stampin' Up supplies are shown below,  Additional items include the Happy Birthday greeting from Bring on the Cake stamp set (retired) as well as items from my personal stash, which include the number stamps and the patterned paper used for the bag.
Thanks for visiting my blog today!

No comments: