Thursday, September 11, 2008

Online Ordering is here!

I am so excited to announce that Online Ordering is now available from Stampin' Up! Just click on the right to bring up my Stampin' Up! website, then click the Shop Now button! You don't have to wait to place an order if there's something you need right away. The product will ship directly to you!
Also, I hope you'll browse my website and enjoy the new ideas offered there!

Of course, this is just an add-on service that is available in addition to my classes. I still look forward to sharing stamping with you on a personal level with hands-on classes and instruction.
If you participate in my Hostess Club, you will want to place your orders through me personally so that you receive hostess benefits available to club members.

No comments: