Tuesday, October 21, 2008



Here's another card using part of the Harvest Home image. I just love the Inspired by Nature set, and I think the two sets go nicely together. This card is actually cased from another stamper, (I don't rememer where I saw it, ) but I made a few changes and changed the colors.

The card base is Really Rust, layered on top with More Mustard. The top layer is Very Vanilla, which was brayered with So Saffron. I then punched out a 1" circle from a Post-it-Note, placed it on the card, then brayered with Pumpkin Pie. Next I sponged with Bravo Burgundy along the edges. The grass is stamped in Basic Black.

The pumpkins from Harvest Home were stamped in black StazOn ink, then colored in with a combination of Pure Color Pencils and markers. They are backed with dimensionals to make them stand out a bit. I love this combination of brayer and sponging techniques. Hope you do too!

No comments: