Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Gold Embossed Ornament

Good morning, everyone! I decided to give this card an elegant look with some heat embossing. I love the look of this technique and I forget about using it as often as I should!
The ornament stamp was heat embossed with gold E.P. and then punched out with the ornament punch. A piece of gold cord holds the ornament.
The Merry Christmas sentiment was also heat embossed. The Night of Navy card stock is layered over a piece of brushed gold card stock. The petals-a-plenty decorative embossing folder was used to create the next layer. Inside I have used the new scallop border punch that will be available on Jan 5 from the Occasions mini-catalog. I love how the punched border dresses up the inside of the card.
Well, that does it for today. I hope you come back tomorrow for one more idea. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: