Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Shimmering Ornament


I've been making a few more cards with the Delightful Decorations stamp set and the ornament punch. I saw a card somewhere and the artist used the grass from Inspired by Nature for the Christmas tree. I loved her idea and this card is my version. The ornament is stamped in Riding Hood Red and then brushed with Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint. The card base was decorated with the retired snowflakes jumbo wheel and Riding Hood Red ink. Other card stock and ink I used are Handsome Hunter, and Whisper White paper. Some gold cord was tied around the top of the ornament as an embellishment. Inside, you can get a peek of the new scallop border punch that will be available Jan. 6.
I will have one more Christmas card to share tomorrow, then I'll be working in somethig new!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: