Sunday, April 25, 2010

Pun Fun Kitty

I'm having a lot of fun with the Pun Fun stamp set.  I chose the cat to use on a birthday card for my granddaughter.  She has a cat named Boots that is black with white feet.  I tried to color this one so it looks like hers.  I'm not sure she will see any similarity, but I gave it my best try!
My idea for the layout came from a card I saw on Split Coast Stampers by MrsBoz.  I added the Happy  Birthday greeting by using a brad through the ribbon.  The greeting is from the On Your Birthday stamp set.  (I omitted the 'o from one of the stamps.)
The stitching around the main image is hand-drawn.
A total list of supplies follows.



Supplies:
Stamps: Pun Fun, On Your Birthday
Paper:  Pretty in Pink, Basic Black, Tea Party DSP, Night and Day DSP (retired), Watercolor paper
Inks: Craft Basic Black, Classic Basic Gray.
Accessories: Black Gingham ribbon, Vintage brads, Basic Black Marker, Pretty in Pink marker, Aqua Painter, black E.P., Stampin' Sponge.

No comments: