Friday, December 27, 2013

Gorgeous Grunge birthday


After a busy holiday season and a wonderful Christmas with our children and grandchildren, I'm finally getting back into a normal routine. I hope you had a happy holiday season also.

My card share today is a birthday card I made earlier this month.
I used Gorgeous Grunge and Clockworks stamp sets to create this card.
My inspiration came from the card on page 108 in our Stampin' Up catalog.
I used some retired DSP for the card base, and Crumbcake and Marina Mist ink pads.
The happy birthday sentiment is hard to see in this photo.  It was stamped with VersaMark ink and embossed with silver embossing powder,  It was punched out with the word window punch.

 I like  how the red  paper helps create the focal point. 
I think the card was a hit, especially with the money that was tucked inside!
Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great day!

No comments: