Thursday, January 16, 2014

Embossed Resist Beauty

I hadn't tried the Embossed Resist technique for a while.  This People Like You stamp worked perfectly for this technique.
The card was stamped with White Craft ink and heat embossed with  White EP.
Midnight Muse ink was sponged over the image in a circular motion until the darkest shade of ink was reached. 
I added a small piece of stitched ribbon and a small white brad as a small embellishment to finish the card.
I enjoyed using this technique today.  I think I'd like to try it again using other colors!


Supplies: 
Stamps: People Like You (see Occasions Spring Catalog)
Card Stock: Whisper White, Midnight Muse
Ink: White Craft ink, Midnight Muse classic ink
Accessories: Stampin' Sponges, Heat Tool, Embossing Buddy, 3/8" stitched satin ribbon, small white brad 

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: