Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Peaceful Petals Artsy style

We had several days of rain last week so I decided to make something that was bright and cheery.
The Peaceful Petals stamp set ( #133104 wood, 133107 clear) can be adapted to many techniques, so I chose sponging and water coloring for my techniques.

After stamping and coloring the flower I added some Crystal Effects to the flower center.
The floral theme was repeated on the inside. It was stamped ever so lightly with Smoky Slate ink.
I ended up using the Big Shot for the remainder of the project.


Card stock and ink colors used were Pool Party, Crushed Curry, Crisp Cantaloupe, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight and Whisper White.
Accessories include the Big Shot, Magnetic Platform and Standard Platform, Apothecary Arts Framelits, Beautiful Wings Embosslits, Finishing Touches Edgelits, Square Lattice Textured Impressions Embossing  folder, Basic Pearls, Sponge Daubers, Aqua Painter, assorted markers and Crystal Effects.

Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Mickey Roberts said...

What an interesting mix of colors, Diane! I like how they all blended together on the background and for the focal point image.